God is thinking all the time. All the time - for eternity God is thinking thoughts and this will never stop. You can call these thoughts ideas, and they are powerful stuff, because God's thoughts are what is real. They are everywhere.
How do you know that thoughts are God's thoughts? We think a lot of thoughts, too. And some thoughts are itchy and prickly, some feel strange and some hurt. These thoughts are not God's thoughts. Thoughts from God are our friends, and if thoughts are not our friends they are not from God.
So thoughts that are our friends are thoughts from God. They love us and love everything in God's world, full of thoughts. God is Love, pure, warm Love, all good. So here is a little help for you. You know that thoughts are from God, Love, when they feel...
- curious like a little fox
- quiet like someone is listening
- generous like you have enough
- good like a promise kept
- beautiful like a reflection in a puddle
- comfy like a warm blanket
- happy like a day by the sea
- grand like the big mountains
- giggling like children in a tent
- elegant like a whale in the ocean
- tasty like hot chocolate
- swift like a bird flying high
- funny like a butterfly on a frog
- together like people singing
- patient like children waiting
- silly like a happy kangaroo
- big like a world
- courageous like a new image and
- healing like a heart saying "yes"!
In Psalm 139 you can read:
"Your thoughts are of great worth to me, O God. How many they are!"
You have the right and might to live within God's thoughts. You can think God's thoughts and feel God's love, every day. God's thoughts are really of great worth - and so are you!
Comments are closed.
Who is writing?
In my work as Christian Science practitioner and writer I draw on listening to God and listening to people.
I support the UN Refuge Agency. Want to join me?
"Sunrise of Africa".
Want to join me?